Tuesday, October 09, 2007

An allergy-free Halloween

Alison over at Sure Foods Living just posted a great list on How to Have an Allergy Free Halloween.

I had to blog it here because it's an incredibly comprehensive list, including ideas on how to substitute toys for candy.

Andrew wants to be a Transformer for Halloween. And not just any easy Transformer -- he wants to be Swoop, a jet plane! I think we'll be painting and colouring cardboard boxes and paper for the next couple of weeks to get him into his costume!

Hopefully he'll be enjoying his costume so much that he won't care about what or how much candy he'll be getting. That, or we'll be "buying" his candy from him with money that he can then take to the store to buy himself a toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link. This is my daughter's first year trick-or-treating with dairy allergies, so I need all the help I can get.