Tuesday, September 11, 2007

More allergy blogs

Wow, I'm finding more and more allergy blogs every day! Two more are now in my sidebar: Rational Jenn and every day with food allergies.

I recognize my kids in all of Purplemommy's stories, at every day with food allergies. And I agreed with Rational Jenn's anger in her post on "The Right to a Reese's".

And not added to the sidebar, because she doesn't regularly blog about allergies, is The Legal Soapbox. But I would encourage you to read her article on "Nuts and kinders", which just came out this week.

Also check out Kim's post on "Don't Kill the Allergy Mom," about her experiences being that mom.

4 comments:

purplemommy said...

Thanks for adding me to your sidebar. Being new to blogging I was a little lost on how to find people. Glad you found me.

Kim Moldofsky said...

Thanks for linking to my post at Chicago Parent. I hope you and your readers will check out the rest of hte series, which will be archived at http://chicagoparent.com/cs/blogs/cake/archive/tags/Food+allergies/default.aspx

I will add your blog into a post as well!

Legal Eagle said...

Thank you for adding me. It's good to see there's so many concerned and conscious people out there.

Maria H said...

Hi - I found you through my Google alerts on allergies...I think you were listed in the Vail Daily? I'm an allergy Mom a have a blog too! www.allergyfreeinloudoun.blogspot.com I'm enjoying your info and look forward to reading more soon. Thanks!